CCS Approved 6.8L Scba Self Contained Air Breathing Apparatus
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $463 / Piece|
1. Volume: 6.8L
2. Hours of use: One hour
3. CCS certified
4. Parts: Gas Cylinder, Cylinder Valve, Alarm whistle, Air Supply Valve, Full Face Mask, Waist-belt, Shoulder Belt, etc.
5. Apply to: Fire fighting, Chemical industrial, Vessel, Petroleum, Metallurgy, Coal gas, Laboratory, Mine, etc. For breath in heavy smoking, toxity gas, oxgen gas lack condition when effective emergency rescue and disaster relief. Ultrathin and strong carbon fiber cylinder, light weight, high intensity, uselife 15 years. Reducing design life years, safety, reliable and stability.
|2||Air supply valve|
|3||Back belt unit|
|11||Cylinder belt group|
A:Fast detection before use
1.The pressure of the compressed air in the gas cylinder
Open the bottle valve completely, the pressure gage must show the pressure as below;
In the environment of 20 ºC, the bottle at the pressure of 30MPa must show the pressure of 27-30MPa, otherwise, the effective using time will be shortened.
2.The tightness of the gas cylinder
When open and close the bottle valve, inspect the pressure gage, the value of pressure can't decline more than 2MPa within one minute.
- Close the air supply valve (Get away from the mask is Okay)Open the bottle valve, let the pipeline full of gas, and then close the bottle valve.Open the mandatory supply valve (Press the ON button), release the gas in the pipeline slowly and inspect the change of the pressure gage.When it shows 5.5±0.5MPa, the whistle must alarm.
Before using, the user must test if the SCBA is normal according to above detection steps, otherwise, it will cause the life-threatening of the user.
1.The regulation of the back-plane
There are two steps to adjust the back-plane.
1.Wear the whole device, hold back the D ring at two sides, leaning forward, tighten the D ring under the backward until the belt and back-plane fit the body.
2.Buckle the belt, tighten it.
- Only when the whole device is worn correctly, it won't appear the loose and displacement, the position won't change.
- Open the cylinder valve at least one ring.Wear the mask
- Use one hand hold the face mask, make the face mask fit user's face, use another hand pull the head belt backward to cover user's head, tighten the belt.Pull the air supply valve into the supply port, when hearing a sound of a click, the button of the fast interface will reset, that means the face mask is connected correctly.After finishing above steps, the user can breathe.
To ensure the effective protect, the face mask must be worn correctly, the bearded and the person wear glasses is forbidden to use the SCBA.
If the tightness of the face mask can't be guaranteed due to the facial shape or scar, it is forbidden to use the SCBA in this situation.
- Precautions in the process of using
When the whistle alarms, the user must evacuate the toxic working environment and enter into the safety area, otherwise, it will cause life risk.
The change of pressure gage must be focused in the progress of working. When the cylinder pressure reaches at 5.5±0.5MPa, the whistle won't stop alarming until using up the rest air in the cylinder.
Under the badly and emergency situations (such as injured or breathing difficult) or the user need extra air, open the mandatory air supply valve ( press the "on" button), the breathing flow will increase to 450L/Min.
- Steps after using
- Press the buttons of the fast interface on both sides, separate the face mask and air supply valve.Open the mouth of head belt, and then take off the face mask.Open the buckle of waistbandLoose the shoulder belt and take off the SCBAClose the cylinder valveOpen the mandatory air supply valve to vent all the air in the pipeline.
Important Notification: Do not throw the SCBA on the floor at random, otherwise, it will damage the SCBA seriously.