GMF-B Manual Dry Powder Filling Machine
Weight: 60 Kg
Filling Speed: 3Kg /min
Filling Diameter:20~80 mm
Filling Residual Rate: 1Kg ≤0.05
3.Filling Method for Small Package of Preset Volume of Feed
Mount the self-made funnel on the soft pipe of the suction tube (fig.1), and empty the small package containing the preset volume of dry powder in the funnel.(Other steps are the same as above)
4.Dry Powder Recycling Method
1. For recycling of powder in dry powder fire extinguisher whose pressure has been released, suction tube can be used to be inserted into the fire extinguisher to suck the powder directly. Pay attention not to insert too deep in the dry powder, otherwise, the tube is easy to be blocked.
2. For recycling of powder in dry powder fire extinguisher which has internal pressure, insert the discharge tube in the suction tube of the filling machine directly, then switch on the filling machine, draw the security flap out and press the handle down gently. The dry powder will then enter the powder holder quickly.
5.Operation Guide to Hand Push Type Fire Extinguisher
1. Hand push type fire extinguisher has relatively large volume, so the overall powder holder is upwards outwards and can be adjusted according to the size of the fire extinguisher.
2. Draw out the two spring fixed pins (13) at both sides, and lift up the upper bracket and adjust according to the size and height.
3. Unscrew the two fixing bolts (8) at both sides, and extend the powder holding tube outwards. The user himself can adjust the size.
1. Fill appropriate amount of 20# engine oil to elevating pieces;
2. When sucking, do not insert the suction tube too deep in the dry powder, otherwise, the tube is easy to be blocked;
3. Disqualified dry powder or powder with over amount of moisture is strictly prohibited to use;
4. After finish filling each time, tread on the footboard of the reversing valve times to remove the remaining dust and powder on the filter.
7. Common Problems and troubleshooting
Note: (1) Foot Board of Reversing Valve (2) Suction Tube Bracket
(3) Suction Tube (4) Feed Opening Valve Switch
(5) Powder Holder Window (6) Powder Holder
(7) Electrical Cabinet (8) Font and Back Adjustable Fixing Bolts
(9) Upper Bracket (10) Hand wheel
(11) Reversing Valve (12) Electrical Air Pump
(13) Rise-and-fall Spring Fixed Pin (14) Base of the whole machine