Vehicle none stored pressure superfine powder automatic fire extinguishing device FZXA - MCX from found the fire to put out the fire completely automatic, safe and effective, without personnel operation, easy installation and use, only need to install it in the engine compartment, when fire occurs in the engine room, the thermal line quickly send fire to the device and make the gas agent to produce a large number of high pressure gas instantly and break through the device at the bottom of the diaphragm, release the inside superfine powder of the device quickly, the fire extinguishing device applicable to any vehicle, has the characteristics of free maintenance can also provide feedback signal to remind the passenger when released.
Superfine powder no toxic, harmless, no corrosion to protection content, no stimulus to human skin and respiratory tract, applicants to the atmospheric ozone depletion potential (ODP) is zero, the greenhouse effect potential (GEP) is zero. Its rapid speed of extinguishing and fire extinguishing efficiency is extremely strong, is 3~5 times that of the "halon" fire extinguishing agent, 6~10 times that of ordinary dry powder.
Vehicle mounted ultra-fine dry powder extinguishing device installed in car engine compartment, rack, power distribution cabinet,etc. small space, in the case of unattended, implement all-weather automatic monitoring to protect the object, in the event of fire, instant startup, inject fire extinguishing agent.
ABC ultrafine dry powder filling common use portable fire extinguisher, suspended ultrafine dry powder extinguishing device, automatic fire extinguishing device (system), pipe network fire extinguishing system, forest fire extinguishing bullet and device, fire truck, etc., to save from the fire of the following substance:
Class A fire: combustible solid fire. Such as wood, cotton, hemp, paper, etc.
Class B fire: a liquid or solid fire can be melt. Such as gasoline, diesel oil, heavy oil, lubricating oil, animal oil, vegetable oil, etc.
Class C fire: combustible gas fire. Such as liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, acetylene, etc.
Class E fire: charged object fire. Such as distribution substation, power room, cable tunnel and cable pit, etc.
1. Fix the device: According to the drawing request, fix the device in rack with M5 * 20 screws, flat pad, plain cushion and nut.
2. Use the M5 * 60 screw nut to connect the device with base.
3. Fix the thermal line: use a set of yellow wax tube thermal line (length:99cm) connected with the thermal line in the extinguishing devices. When connection, the thermal entanglement should not less than 3 circles, wrapped with insulating tape, fasten with plastic cable, fasten the thermal line with plastic cable and fixed it on the top appropriate position of the car engine.
The installation drawing is as following:
Started by electric wiring connection:
1. After fixing the device to the appropriate position as above mentioned method, connect the power lead on the device start end to the power bus, if it is more than one linkage, then link all extinguishing device start end power connection to the circuit started power bus, regardless of is negative or positive.
2. The protected start button connected in series with the pisitive line power cord of the controlled fire extinguishing device.
3. The starting power of extinguishing device can separate configuration, also can choose car power, but need to meet the parameters of the fire extinguishing device startup condition .
4. The power cord of the fire extinguishing device should be protected by tube.
5. All the connection joint in the system should be fasten and no loose.