GMD-A nitrogen filling machine(hereinafter referred to as filling machine) can be used for vast fire apparatus production and maintenance
Manufacturers to fill nitrogen to steel cylinder that needed to be pressureized by nitrogen gas. For example:
After dry powder fire extinguisher is filled with dry powder, it must be pressurized using inert gas nitrogen and
When extinguishing fire using dry powder fire extinguisher, the dry powder will be sprayed out towards the flame
Together with the high pressure nitrogen and extinguish the fire quickly.
This filling machine is built in a constant pressure controlled filling system. With advantages such as safe and
Reliable, easy to operate, high efficiency and high precision of charging pressure etc., it is the ideal filling
Equipment for fire apparatus production and maintenance manufacturers at present.
Power Source: AC220V± 5%;
Filling Gas Pressure Control Range: 0.1MPa~2.5MPa adjustable
3. Direction for Use:
1. Switch on the power switch with the key, lighting of the power indicator means the main power source of the
Equipment has been switched on.
2. Connect the air inlet at the side of the cabinet to the nitrogen steel cylinder using pressure resistant copper
Tube, open the air source switch after screwing down the leather hose clam screw, then observe the air inlet
Pressure gaugeon the panel and adjust the pressure reducing valve on air supply steel cylinder to adjust
The air inlet pressure to the specified value(e. G. 2.5MPa).
3. Based on the data of the pressure needed in the steel cylinder to be filled, adjust the pressure arm (rising/close) set in the electrical contact pressure gauge to specified value using screwdriver(e. G. 1.5MPa).
4. Connect the charging pipe to the steel cylinder to be filed and screw down, then press"charging" switch. The
Electromagnetic valve opens, the "charging indicator" lights, the gas enters into the steel cylinder and the pointer
Of the electrical contact pressure gauge moves slowly. When the point moves to the set position (e. G. 1.5MPa), the electromagnetic valve will close automatically and the charging indicator will extinguish.
5. When filling is completed, unscrew the charging pipe clam and change to another steel cylinder to be filled,
Continuous filling is permitted. After the work is finished, switch off the main power using the key, and screw down
The pressure reducing valve on the nitrogen source steel cylinder simultaneously.